Providing residency information and evidence

If you’re an EU national applying for UK maintenance loans to support your undergraduate study, you must prove you’ve been living in the UK for a certain number of years, before the first day of the first academic year of your course. The information you need to provide depends on when you started your course.

Answer the following questions to work out what information and evidence you'll need to provide:

In which academic year did your course start?